· When receiving the products, the customer must check them and make sure of the size, colour, quantity, quality of the products and they are clear from any damage or breakage before signing the delivery card by delivery drivers, as the Saudi Ceramic Company will not be responsible after that if the customer signs the delivery card without notes.
· The customer's signature on the receipt note (receipt paper/digitally) is considered an acknowledgment by him that he has received the products in a good condition and in conformity with the specifications.
· The period for return is 30 days in the case of purchases the website and the application, provided that the calculation of the period begins in all cases from the date of issuing the invoice. Also, no return request will be accepted unless the original purchase invoice or registered mobile number is brought.
· To accept the return of products, they must be transferred by the customer at his own expense to the company's warehouses, provided that they are in the condition in which they are upon purchase, unused, free of breakage or damage and that they are in their carton or packaging, including all its contents of accessories, etc. and attached with it. All offers and gifts that the buyer received when purchasing them. The company alone has the right to accept the return request or not.
· The colour of the product varies according to the lighting at home or when photographing, and in this case, we do not accept exchange or return. By colour difference, we mean if the colour of the product is completely different, for example: if the required product is white and a black colour has been received.
· Products that are sold in the same condition as the last product shown or sold without cartons or packaging are not subject to the return, exchange or warranty policy.
· If the customer discovers defects in tiles or sanitary ware, such as curvature, difference in sizes, colour tone, etc., he shall inform the company during the return period specified in the first term above, before installation or use. He must return it in the factory packaging and in the condition, it was in when purchased. In the case that the product is used, or the defects are not reported to the company within the specified period, his right to request a return or replacement will be forfeited.
· The quality department in the company alone, and not others, shall study and determine the validity or invalidity of defects in the products, provided that the replacement shall take place only if the result of the quality department's study is issued in the presence of the defect in the product. The customer shall bear the costs of transporting the products at his expense if this is not true.
· Products that are damaged or that contain a manufacturing defect will not be replaced unless the defect or damage in them cannot be repaired, and the company is not responsible for any product being damaged or defective during installation, use or wrong storage on the part of the customer.
· The amount of the returned products shall be transferred to the same bank account of the buyer whose name is recorded on the purchase invoice, within 15 days from the date of receiving the products by the warehouse, and the customer is responsible for matching his bank account with his name on the purchase invoice. In case of non-conformity, the transfer of the amount to the customer's account will be suspended until it is matched by him.
· If the refund requested is from the Card or Apple pay and the Order transaction date is older than 15 days, then the refund request will be sent to SAUDI PAYMENTS via Payment service provider which could longer as the payment refund request is submitted manually to the respective banks. Once the claim ID I received it will be shared to the customer to reconcile from there bank.
· No fees or costs for shipping, etc., will be refunded in the event the customer requests the return of the products, whether in whole or in part.
· refund and return are not allowed after passing the return period.
The customer can cancel the order within 4 hours after placing the order (if the shipment is collected by the carrier during this period, the shipping fees will be deducted)
If the customer does not respond to the carrier calls to deliver the order, the company has the right to cancel the order after returning it from the carrier and refund the amount to the customer’s account, deducting the shipping fees.
· If the product is not available after the purchase is completed and in very rare cases the demand may actually conflict with the actual inventory or the price is different due to any technical issues on the website or the application, the company has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount to the customer account and an official consent will be sent to the customer to inform him.
· The warranty of the products sold is subject to the term and policy specified by the Ceramic Company.
· All heaters’ products and supplements are subject to the warranty policy mentioned in each item.
· All sanitary ware products are under warranty of 25 years on the body, 5 years on the flushing mechanism and one year on the seat cover.
· All tile products in the invoice are under warranty for 10 years from discoloration.
· In-store collection is free on all orders, regardless of their value. Please select your preferred store or warehouse in the checkout (Available for selected cities).
· We’ll update you via WhatsApp or SMS when your order is ready for collection (up to 5-10 working days). You may also receive a call from the store. We request our customers to wait for the call or messages to avoid any inconvenience.
· Collection is unavailable on the following products due to their size, weight, or online exclusivity: Tiles, Solar Water Heaters and any other items that are huge is size and cannot be a good fit for your vehicles. We prefer you to select warehouses pick up in most cases.
· In some cases, the order might take time to be ready for pick up from store/warehouse due to its unavailability in that area/warehouse/showroom, so we need to ship the goods from our central warehouse (Riyadh) to those locations outside Riyadh which could take longer than expected.
Shipping & Delivery:
· Delivery fees vary according to the type of products ordered and the delivery address.
· Arrange for forklifts for high quantity of tiles ordered.
· Delivery of the products transported by the company to the customer shall be to his address sent by him/her, provided that they are deliver in front of the building chosen by the customer without the company's obligation to enter the goods inside the building.
· The time to deliver outside Riyadh city would take longer than expected in rare cases like unavailability of stock, or stock transportation to the desired location outside Riyadh city.
· Riyadh City 3 - 5 working days.
· Outside Riyadh City – 5 to 10 working days (on items availability)
· Outside Riyadh City – 12 -15 Working days (If items not available)
· Outside Riyadh City – up to 15 Working days (During Season and campaigns)
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
Users can visit our site anonymously. However, when ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Mailing address, Phone number, ID Number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site. Users are able to change their personal information by logging in to their account, and users are able to unsubscribe from receiving further emails by following the instructions in the bottom of each email.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
· To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
· To improve our website in order to better serve you.
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
· To quickly process your transactions.
· To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Can I cancel or delete my account?
Yes, if you want to cancel/delete your account and personal information please contact us at: 920011124 or email@example.com
Do we use ‘cookies?
Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
Keep track of advertisements.
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honour do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
Fair Information Practices
Should a data breach occur We will notify the users via email and via on-site notification within 7 business days.
Saudi Ceramics Head Office Address:
Saudi Ceramics Company
King Fahd Rd, Al Olaya, Riyadh 13712
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia