Terms of return and exchange
- When receiving the products, the customer must check them and make sure of the size, color, quantity, quality of the products and their clear from any damage or breakage before signing the delivery card by ARAMEX or Saudi Ceramics’ drivers, as the Saudi Ceramic Company will not be responsible after that if the customer signs the delivery card without notes.
- The period for return and replacement is 30 days in the case of purchases the website and the application, provided that the calculation of the period begins in all cases from the date of issuing the invoice. Also, no return or replacement request will be accepted unless the original purchase invoice is brought.
- To accept the return or exchange of products, they must be transferred by the customer at his own expense to the company's warehouses, provided that they are in the condition in which they are upon purchase, unused, free of breakage or damage and that they are in their carton or packaging, including all its contents of accessories, etc. and attached with it. All offers and gifts that the buyer received when purchasing them. The company alone has the right to accept the return or replacement request or not.
- Products that are sold in the same condition as the last product shown or sold without cartons or packaging are not subject to the return, exchange or warranty policy.
- The amount of the returned products shall be transferred to the same bank account of the buyer whose name is recorded on the purchase invoice, within 15 days from the date of receiving the products by the warehouse, and the customer is responsible for matching his bank account with his name on the purchase invoice. In case of non-conformity, the transfer of the amount to the customer's account will be suspended until it is matched by him.
- if the product is not available after the purchase is completed and in very rare cases the demand may actually conflict with the actual inventory or the price is different due to any technical issues in the website or the application, the company has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount to the customer account and an official email will be sent to the customer to inform him.
- Products that are damaged or that contain a manufacturing defect will not be replaced unless the defect or damage in them cannot be repaired, and the company is not responsible for any product being damaged or defective during installation, use or wrong storage on the part of the customer.
- The warranty of the products sold is subject to the term and policy specified by the Ceramic Company.
- No fees or costs for shipping, etc., will be refunded in the event the customer requests the return of the products, whether in whole or in part.
- Delivery of the products transported by the company to the customer shall be to his address sent by him, provided that they are deliver in front of the building chosen by the customer without the company's obligation to enter the goods inside the building.
- If the customer discovers defects in tiles or sanitary ware, such as curvature, difference in sizes, color tone, etc., he shall inform the company during the return period specified in the first term above, before installation or use. He must return it in the factory packaging and in the condition it was in when purchased. In the case that the product is used or the defects are not reported to the company within the specified period, his right to request a return or replacement will be forfeited.
- The quality department in the company alone, and not others, shall study and determine the validity or invalidity of defects in the products, provided that the replacement shall take place only in the event that the result of the quality department's study is issued in the presence of the defect in the product. The customer shall bear the costs of transporting the products at his expense if this is not true.
- All heaters products and supplements are subject to the warranty policy mentioned in each item.
- All sanitary ware products are under warranty of 25 years on the body, 5 years on the flushing mechanism and one year on the seat cover.
- All tile products in the invoice are under warranty for 10 years from discoloration.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.